- The Leicestershire Folk Diary is a not-for-profit website that was set up and is maintained by unpaid volunteers. It is compiled using information supplied by event organisers. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy, the data contained in the Diary is not guaranteed. The owners and sponsors of the Leicestershire Folk Diary accept no responsibility for any loss incurred, financial or otherwise, or any inconvenience caused by errors, omissions or cancellations. If you want to be sure of an event contact the event organiser for confirmation.
- The website is optimised for use on desktop, laptop and tablet computers. Whilst it is possible to browse the site using a suitably equipped mobile phone please be aware that it is not the ideal viewing platform for the Diary.
- This diary can be freely copied and distributed.
- No charge is made for any entry in the Diary. All events are listed chronologically in the first instance and then alphabetically.
- Anyone organizing a folk related event in Leicestershire or within an hours drive of the County can request an entry in the Diary.
- Under normal circumstances communication between The Leicestershire Folk Diary and event organisers will be via Email. Therefore event organisers are required to furnish us with a current Email address.
- Each event organiser will have at least one entry in the Diary Directory that provides a very brief description of their type of activity and contact details.
- Each Directory entry in the Diary must include a phone number and/or an Email address that will enable Diary users to enquire about an event. The event organiser may choose the Email address required under clause 7 above or specify an alternative.
- While we strive to ensure that the Diary provides an accurate summary of the information you have provided about you and your event, it is ultimately your responsibility to check the accuracy of the Diary entry. If you spot an error please let us know and we will take steps to rectify the matter.
- The Leicestershire Folk Diary reserves the right, at its own discretion, to refuse to include an entry in the Diary or to remove an existing entry.
- The Leicestershire Folk Diary uses session cookies to help improve the users browsing experience and to help us develop the site. These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally. Most browsers include a facility to block cookies if you so wish.